PCR Workflows

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 07:46:21 EDT 2006

 You can change the Agent Determination rule  50000132 to be your own one, I
did that at this client. Change the Initial Value of the Container element
Approver1_roleid in the calling Wf template and the new value will be passed
to the sub Wf. ( Copy the SAP wf to your own if you don't want to change the
Approver1_roleid initial value in WS50000031.)

Andy Curtis

Subject: PCR workflows