Start Workflow using GOS

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 07:35:18 EDT 2006

 Ed

Had a bit of time, so ran a test or 2 here.  I got it to work via debug of
the FM that gets called fom GOS (SWU_START_WITH_OBJECT), to make it work
though.  I had to provide the Wf template Agent Determination, I made it
general.  The Wf template also has to have the same Business Object, (I
guess Q. Notifs is BUS7051, thats what I was using here).

Andy Curtis
(e) abcurtis at gmail.com

Subject: Start Workflow using GOS