Start Workflow using GOS

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Oct 16 02:33:43 EDT 2006

There are two basic prerequisites I believe:
1) you have to be a possible agent of the workflow template
2) the workflow template has to take the object type that is published as an input object

But other than that it could be black magic for all I know. I haven't played around with it.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP