TEM: PDRELA025.DeleteRequested not getting triggered through PV7I or PV8I

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 07:19:33 EDT 2006

Dear All,

We are on 4.6C.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the event "DeleteRequested" to be
raised in our QAS system when requesting a "Cancellation" of a
training event through the training centre (pv7i) or booking list
(pv8i).

When clicking on "Cancel" next to a booked event, the status changes
from "Booked" to "Cancellation Requested". However, no events are
being raised.

When returning to the transaction pv7i or pv8i, that event has changed
status back to "Booked".

However, this is not happing on our production environment.

I have already checked all of our event linkages including SWEHR1/2/3
and these are ok. The problem is that the DeleteRequested event is not
being raised upon Cancellation Request.

Can anyone direct me where I can look to resolve this trigerring event issue?

Kind regards,
Tom