Start Workflow using GOS

Smit, Henk henk.smit at logicacmg.com
Fri Oct 13 15:11:51 EDT 2006

Coincidence I may also need this capability. Did some checks and seems only workflows from a task group are displayed. From SPRO you can activate the workflows in this task group.

But it is a standard SAP task group (I believe like 20000014, maybe one '0' less or more...), and I do not know if you can add customer workflow templates to it, without making a modification ?

Let me know if you find the solution please.

Thanx and regards,
Henk Smit