SWW_CONT / SWW_CONTOB 4.6c

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Thu Oct 12 11:48:08 EDT 2006

Hello Rick,

They are there.  The field is SWW_CONT-VALUE, but it is 255 characters long
so it typically does not display in your initial view.

Try, when you are displaying the report of SWW_CONT table contents, select
any row and click the Display Icon, then you will see the Character Value.
Also, you can click menu option Settings > List format > Choose fields, and
Deselect all except only Select the field VALUE, then click Transfer.

Regards,
Sheldon

             "Rick Sample"
             <Rick.Sample at gbe.
             Sent by:                  <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: SWW_CONT / SWW_CONTOB 4.6c
             10/12/2006 11:34
             AM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

No. They are not there. It could be that the struct is too big?
i.e. exceeds some length limit?

>>> mark.pyc at gmail.com 10/12/2006 10:22 >>>
G'day Rick,

Aren't they in there?? That's what the TAB_INDEX field is for.

Have fun,
Mark