[almost off-topic :-] SAP TechEd Amsterdam

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu Oct 12 11:19:44 EDT 2006

Hi Kjetil,

This is a great thread.
I'm scheduling a birds-of-a-feather session on workflow at the business
expert meeting place adjacent to the SDN clubhouse which gives us access to
their express machine.

Unfortunately, due to the joy of working across many different time-zones I
still don't know exactly when it will take place. I'll post this as soon as
I know.

But I'm curious to see in this thread who else will be there :-)

Best regards,
Alan

  _____