Memory problems

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Oct 12 05:46:33 EDT 2006

Hi Steven,

Version? Very relevant for these kind of techie questions.
Why not use events where you can load balance across servers and control
rate of execution by using the event queue?

If you do need to start WF's directly, use the SAP_WAPI_* function
modules. SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW has parameters START_ASYNCHRONOUS and
DO_COMMIT which may be of interest.

Cheers,
Mike