Workflow for PO Approval

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Wed Oct 11 14:20:45 EDT 2006

 Hi Aditya,

   For SAP version 4.6C the transaction to maintain the Purchase Requisition Release Strategies is OMGQ.  For SAP Version SAP ECC 5.0, this transaction no longer exists.  Instead you have to use SPRO and then expand the Material Management path to get to the Release Strategy Maintenance section.  I have attached the screen print of the 5.0 file path.

Good Luck,
  John