User Decision Task Description.

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:19:52 EDT 2006

G'day Stefaan,

You would need to perform your agent determination in a background step
beforehand. In this you could also return your 'title' variable at the same
time to keep everything nice and tidy. You would then use an Expression for
your agent on the decision and your title variable would be ready to go.

Have fun,
Mark.