Approve / Reject buttons not showing up in UWL

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Mon Oct 9 22:00:26 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Our client is going for an upgrade to ECC 6.0. We copied the existing
production system as a base for upgrade.

While testing WF approval in UWL we found that buttons like Approve /
Reject / Deny are not showing up. Not even when the items are double
clicked. We've tried all the things but couldn't get an idea of what
could be the problem.

Also we are not sure if there are any special authorizations are
required ion UWL before users can process a work item

Thanks

Manish