Object Type Attributes

Renier Walters workflowwalters at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 19:31:30 EDT 2006

I have created ZVBAP object and delegated from VBAP object.  Within the
ZVBAP object I have Object MATERIAL(BUS1001).  Now within the MATERIAL
object exists a PURCHASEORDER(BUS2012) object.  Say for arguments sake I
would like to grab the Vendor attribute within the PURCHASEORDER object.

How many levels deep can I access these values in the imbedded objects and
how do I access these values in any of the methods in my ZVBAP object?

Do I use SWC_GET_ELEMENT CONTAINER or SWC_GET_PROPERTY SELF etc in my
method.  I am not sure what the ABAP syntax should look like.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Renier