Webflow Future

Josef Herwig josef.herwig at gmx.de
Thu Oct 5 13:05:15 EDT 2006

Hello folks,

maybe anybody of you has an answer to the following questions:

1. Will the SAP Webflow Engine bepart of the Netweaver Architecture in
the future? Currently it is but i have no information regarding the
future planning of SAP.

2. Which new features will SAP provide in the Webflow area for WAS
greater than 6.40? I already checked www.service.sap.com/workflow but i
didn't found
the information which i was looking for. Maybe there are other links
which could help or direct information.

3. Currently it is possible to move workflows from 4.6C to 4.7
enterprise (my own experience) but will this also be possible for 4.6C
to 6.40 or higher for the future? I can imagine that it must be possible
for "simple"
workflow definitions but maybe some "special" constructions could make
trouble.

Many thanks in advance for your help!