Problem in triggering workflow

Yifat Bar YIFATB at il.ibm.com
Fri Oct 6 09:02:23 EDT 2006

David!
No!!!
But since i work with delegated subtype for business object BUS1065 and the
next step after
triggering the WS is using method that  created, maybe something doesn't
work there?

regards
yifat
Yifat Bar
Sap developer IBM
mail-:   yifatb at il.ibm.com

             "Bibby, David"
             <david.bibby at link
             laters.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/10/2006 13:29          RE: Problem in triggering workflow

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"

Yifat,
Do you have a start condition on the WF that would mean it wouldn't
start?
Rgds
David

yes i checked in SWEL and i t started correctly.
i can see my WS im the receiver type.

thanks
yifat
Yifat Bar
Sap developer IBM
mail-:   yifatb at il.ibm.com

             "Bibby, David"

             <david.bibby at link

             laters.com>
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"

             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>

             it.edu
cc

Subject
             05/10/2006 11:58          RE: Problem in triggering
workflow

             Please respond to

               "SAP Workflow

               Users' Group"

Yifat,
Have you checked SWEL to see if your event has triggered and not
errored? i.e. look for BUS1065 and your event.
Rgds
David