How to Set-up an EMail-Managed Workflow

Qasem, Alaa (Calgary) Alaa_Qasem at nexeninc.com
Thu Oct 5 01:39:43 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I am new to SAP Business workflows and I am trying to have a work item
executed via E-mail. Could anyone please tell me the steps to configure
the Send Mail Step to send an e-mail with approve reject options? The
"Practical Workflow for SAP" book mention that I need to send the e-mail
with two hyperlinks to approve or reject but I still don't know how to
do this. Also what do I need to set-up in transactio SO28 to implement
the automatic response routing to WI_MAILREC.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alaa Qasem
Programmer/Analyst
Nexen Inc.
T: (403) 669-5834
E: alaa_qasem at nexeninc.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended for the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that copying,
forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this message is prohibited and that taking
any action in reliance on the content of this message is to be avoided. Should you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail or call (403) 699-4000
and delete this message from your system. Thank you.