Workflow Approval through Mobile

Sathish Venkatesan sathish at smartsoftus.com
Thu Oct 5 00:26:33 EDT 2006

Hello All

Our client wants workflow approvals done through mobile or PDA's. For
example in PO approval, they need an email which can have a link to
webpage or application having all the needed info of PO approval

and user should be able to approve it from mobile or PDA. We are in 46C
and also have SAP Mobile Infrastructure & Portal. We are exploring all
the options from using SAP MI to Portal.

I like to know if there is any SAP solution available in this regard. I
heard about one tool named Mobile Fast Track, but can't find more
information.

Any ideas\input to do this either using SAP MI or other technology would
be of great help.

Thanks,

Sathish Venkatesan

SAP CCS\Workflow Consultant