RFC Stauts (WF)

Aditya V adityavarrier at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 23:58:08 EST 2006

Hi Team,
thanks for your response,
well we have an R/3 ECC 6 system,

I have created WF for PS (t-code CJ20N) where i have attached a milestone to an activity and when a status changes it should trigger a WF.

previously WF used to trigger and send mails to Outlook if i explicitly give userid's in my WF.

now i have created a container and fetching the userid,
and when in change the status in CJ20N it shows that it has triggered the WF, but doesnt send mail to Outlook, and on analysing it, it shows RFC Status with 'Screen Output without connection.'

any inputs again !! would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Aditya.

              ¤~¤~GoD bLeSs YoU aLL~¤~¤