approval shopping cart workflow

Brilleman, Hans [Accenture] HBBX at chevron.com
Mon Nov 27 05:29:37 EST 2006

Hi Vijay,

I suspect that the previous step where you determine the approver list,
gives you an invalid result in the test system. If the approver is
determined from the Organisational structure - then this could be the
reason as most probably this structure is not set up properly on the
test system. If it is determined via some other rule, I would look at
how it determines the approver and backtrack.

Regards,

Hans