Wf Reports

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Fri Nov 24 12:52:07 EST 2006

Hi there.

Yes, workflow reporting...  ;)

There is a standard FM that can be used (still need to write a "wrapper"
ABAP) to return all WFs initiated by a user:  SWK_LOCAL_OUTBOX_GET.

You can also use SWK_LOCAL_INBOX_GET to see what they have in the inbox
(similar to SWI5, but the FM takes into account substitutions.)

I've used both of these to create WF reports.

Hope this helps.

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: BRO | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 714-257-5417
E-mail: Joe_Toledo at CapGroup.Com
[ Mailing: 135 So. State College Blvd  Brea, CA 92821  ]

"Andy Curtis" <abcurtis at gmail.com>

Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
11/24/2006 02:46 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Wf Reports

I am trying to convince someone they should use the SAP Wf reports and not
SE16.  But she has me beaten at the moment.  I need a std report that I
can enter Users Person Id (Wf Initiator) as the start point to see the
Wf's they have started.

Any ideas anyone?

--
Andy Curtis