Does anyone have anything against seing Guided Procedures questions here?

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Nov 20 10:11:51 EST 2006

It does not seem far-fetched to assume that developers who have been
working with SAP Business Workflow will be asked to work with Guided
Procedures (or is it only here....) as well. If people (i.e. you) have
nothing against it, I would like to post my Guided Procedures questions
here.

Thought I'd raise the issue now, before I actually start developing the
GP (and run into problems). Our first "real" project is coming up ...

I am unfortunately not a very frequent visitor in SDN, so perhaps they
have forums that should rather be used.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP
OFT (Corporate Planning, Finance & Services)

this message.
Thank you.