Work item creation delay after event received

Mikko Mäki-Rahkola mikkomr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 04:22:03 EST 2006

Hi,
have any of you bumped into the problem of delayed creation of work items
when receiving start events?

In our case (we're on 4.6c) when a start event is created and received by a
workflow/single task, the work item is created exactly one hour after the
event receive according to the log. The problem is system-wide and causes us
problems with some processes.

On our HR system (was6.40/ecc5) the problem doesn't exist. I checked also
the user wf-batch timezone settings in both systems after seeing Mark P:s
message from last year but no timezones were set for the user in either one.

I'm pretty sure this is somehow timezone relevant since we have timezone
difference of one hour between the main units but is there someone who could
point me the right way?

Br,
Mikko