Workflow definition exported as XML

shireesh.mitragotri@accenture.com shireesh.mitragotri at accenture.com
Wed Nov 15 07:52:08 EST 2006

Hi - I have created a prototype Wokflow template in a sandbox and want to export and import it as an XML at a different SAP development server. I tried the export/import option for XML but I always hit upon some error while importing. Has anybody done this before? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Shireesh M