Shortcut Not Working

Rappaport, Jeff Jeff.Rappaport at churchdwight.com
Tue Nov 14 12:02:40 EST 2006

Hi All,

   I know I've fixed this problem in the past but am drawing a blank on
how I did it. After creating a shortcut on my desktop, or receiving a
shortcut to the SAP Inbox in Outlook, when it's executed the message
"....System desc cannot be found in system list. Make sure saplogon.ini
exists...." pops up. Can one of you remember what needs to be changed
(spalogon.ini) to get it working again.

Thanx,

Jeff Rappaport
SAP Workflow Development
(609) 497-7246
Jeff.Rappaport at ChurchDwight.com <mailto:Jeff.Rappaport at ChurchDwight.com>

 *The information contained in this message may be confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is for the use of the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of the information in this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.*