dumb question: how to check for attachments?

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Nov 14 03:42:47 EST 2006

Hi Paul,
Definitely works in 620 or later. Up to 4.6x it was a no go.

I've seen that message as well - also on 620 at the moment. I deleted the
step, saved & went out of WF builder and recreated it and it was fine.

Note that EX is different to checking for an initial value. If your
multiline has a blank element it will return TRUE. If it shows as <Not
Set> in your container it should return FALSE.

Cheers,
Mike