dumb question: how to check for attachments?

Paul Bakker pbakker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:03:36 EST 2006

Thanks Mike. We're on Basis 620.

I have tried using 'EX', but it always comes back as TRUE, even if the
Attachments element is empty!

I'm also a little disturbed by the message 'Search term
&_Attach_Objects& not found" (WO 641), which keeps appearing whenever
I open the condition editor for this expression. I can run 'check'
the expression with no problems though.

Can someone please confirm that they have successfully checked for an
empty 'Attachments' element using 'EX'?.

I can see in OSS that there have been some problems with EX in the
past, but we have all the latest patches.

thanks again
Paul