Forwarding Workitems

Mike Nickson mikenickson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 10:40:18 EST 2006

I am working on a 4.6C support pack level 47 site.

I am looking to forward a bunch of work items to a single user.

This I have regularly done via SWIA on a 4.7 system, but in 4.6C the SWIA
forward functionality icon is not there !

Was this something that was introduced on 4.7 onwards ?

Its going to be a pain to have to forward them all individually via
SAP_WAPI_FORWARD_WORKITEM.

Is there a way to forward multiple workitems in a 4.6C system without having
to write a bespoke program to call the SAP_ WAPI ?

Thanks

Mike