How to Unereserve a workitem through FM

krishna mohan geniuskittu at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 08:20:36 EST 2006

Hi Ramki,

Thanks for the information !!

However when i tried to execute the FM on my
workitem,which is reserved by an agent. FM thown a
shortdump with following Error:
Error:
MESSAGE_TYPE_UNKNOWN
Only message types A, E, I, W, S and X are allowed.

|    There is probably an error in the program
                                            |
|    "CL_SWF_UTL_CONVERT_RETURN=====CP"

I tried for any relevant SAP Notes on this, but those
are not relevant.

Any inputs?

Regards
Krishna Mohan