How to Unereserve a workitem through FM

krishna mohan geniuskittu at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 20:48:41 EST 2006

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i need to manually complete
the workitem through progrm. I am using FM
SAP_WAPI_SET_WORKITEM_COMPLETED. However when the
workitem is reserved by an agent, when i run this FM,
it is giving return message saying 'function not
complete as workitem is reserved by an agent'.

I need to unreserve the workitem first and then want
to execute SAP_WAPI_SET_WORKITEM_COMPLETED.

Do we have any FM to unreserve the workitem?

Thanks and Regards
Krishna Mohan (KM)