PR Overall Release Behavior - V2

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Nov 9 14:54:01 EST 2006

 Gurus,

Found OSS Note 595732 which mentions "In release 620 the event 'REJECTED' does not work if you use the new enjoy transaction because, in this case, when you process a workitem you go to ME54N instead of ME54." . So that answers one question.

Also found note 638020 which was for correcting the situation I mentioned but was later reversed with note 673041. So I am still trying to understand the significance of the SIGNIFICANTLYCHANGED event being triggered for the release rejection.

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley.