Attachment Modification

Rappaport, Jeff Jeff.Rappaport at churchdwight.com
Thu Nov 9 09:07:43 EST 2006

Thomas,

   Thanx for your response, I would love to use WF_DOC, but
unfortunately with it's 255 Char limits to it's elements it won't
accomplish the objects of large dynamic tables. The Adobe Interactive is
a little too expensive for the Client at around $10,000 per Form. We're
right now looking into creating the Spec as a SmartForm, converting it
to a PDF & then passing it around for a User to paste a Graphic into it
using Adobe Pro. The problem is when the PDF attachment appears they can
modify it, but it appears they'll need to save it as a new copy to their
desktop & then attach it as a 2nd copy to the work item. I'm looking to
somehow have the save automated to the original, of course it may not be
possible right now. We are on 6.4 ECC 5.0.

Thanx,

Jeff Rappaport
SAP Workflow Development
(609) 497-7246