Adapting Standard Leave Workflow for ESS

amit amit.erande at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 08:13:51 EST 2006

Hi All,
We are using the Standard SAP Workflow 12300111 and trying to adapt it to
our own needs.
What we want to do is try and insert one more person in who can add
attachments at the back end . However if  I add this person,
The work item does go to him but the Approver also sees the work item in his
UWL on ESS . when the intermediate person adds the attachments (using simple
User decision ) and sends the work item on , this just updates the work item
in the approvers inbox with the added attachment. I do not want this as the
approver may approve before he receives the work item.

Anybody with some inputs on this ?
Thanks for your help,
Amit