ASUG 2007 Call for Speakers

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Nov 7 15:40:11 EST 2006

Hello WFers,

Have I ever told you how rewarding it is to speak at an ASUG conference?
How you will receive industry and peer recognition for your efforts?
How much knowledge you will gain by attending the ASUG Spring 2007
conference, how many WF Friends you will meet, and how much fun you'll
have ?

We are still looking for speakers to present at the upcoming ASUG Spring
conference in Atlanta.  Topics could range from
1. Designing and troubleshooting Terminating Events

2. Global Substitution and Authorization Restrictions (including  MSS
Substitution functionality)

3. Relationship between Composite Application Framework and Guided
Procedures

4.  SRM Functionality and troubleshooting

5. Guided Procedures best practices and usage

6. Using workflow to facilitate enabling SOX and other audit compliance

7.  Case Studies of workflow implementation at customers

Please consider sharing your Workflow and Business Process Management
experiences with the rest of the ASUG community.  If you are a
consultant, it's a good opportunity for you and your customer to share
your story.  You need not be an ASUG member in order to speak at the
conference.

Feel free to follow the links below, or contact me in person at
keohan at ll.mit.edu

Best regards,
Sue

--