Workitem notification on Sap-Portal

Angelo_Besenzoni@sap-consulting.it Angelo_Besenzoni at sap-consulting.it
Mon Nov 6 12:06:49 EST 2006

HI ALL.

We normally notify the workitems through the report RSWUWFML2 and we use
shortcuts to directly perform the workitem from the message of
notification.

We are now in SAP ECC 6.0 and we want to use portal's features.

If a user uses the portal, the report RSWUWFML2 and the shortcut don't work
anymore because there is not the SAP-GUI anymore.

Does someone have some ideas on the notification of workitem by e-mail and
direct connection to Sap-portal to perform the same workitem?

Thanks very much.

Best regards.