AW: Work Item Text

Antonio, Bryan bryan.antonio at tycoelectronics.com
Wed May 31 13:06:01 EDT 2006

Hi Akshay,

The WorkItem text are stored in the HRS1206 table. Here's what you can
do to fix the problem:
1. Logon to the client in German.
2. Go to PFTC and open up in change mode your Task with the WI text
issue.
3. Make any change (ie. Retype a text or something).
4. Then save your task.

You can then check the contents of HRS1206 (through SE11) and search the
Task Id in question. You should have two entries in the table. 1 for EN
and one for DE (German). You can repeat the same steps for other
languages so the WI text appears with the appropriate language. You have
to do the same sets of steps for other Tasks with WI text issue.

I myself find the WI text helpful in diagnosing WF's. When I initially
create Tasks, I plug in the key values (ie. Purchase Requisition No +
Line Item No) as the WI text. When I then go through SUI1, I can pin
point exactly say which Requisition that I need.

Not sure if there are other ways to fix this issue. I went through the
same pain.
I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Bryan