Start Condition Problem

Bibby, David david.bibby at linklaters.com
Tue May 30 12:59:57 EDT 2006

Hi All,
I have a start condition on a workflow that seems to  meet all the
conditions for it to start the workflow, but in fact doesn't start the
workflow.
In SWEL I can see the check on the event has failed.
This works in our R/3 4.6C system but we are upgrading to ERP2004/ECC5
and this is where I am having the problem.

I am trying to test this using the check FM SWB_CHECK_FB_START_COND_EVAL

The workflow start condition is based on BUS2054 event MONEYLAUNDERBLOCK

For the input parameters I am putting

OBJTYPE = BUS2054
OBJKEY = 00008594
EVENT = MONEYLAUNDERBLOCK
RECTYPE = WS90100033

Event Container
ELEMENT = _EVT_OBJECT
VALUE = 00008594

All I get is 'Start condition returns 'FALSE' for object
[BO,BUS2054,00008594]'

Am I testing this right i.e. do I have the correct element name in the
Event Container?
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
David

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks.

The contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject to our usual terms of business; anything which does not relate to the official business of the firm is neither given nor endorsed by it.

The registered address of the UK partnership of Linklaters is One Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8HQ. Please refer to http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for important information on the regulatory position of the firm.