WS04200009 (ESS Leave request)

sankhadip.dutta@tcs.com sankhadip.dutta at tcs.com
Tue May 30 06:33:56 EDT 2006

just configure v_t554s_web or t554s_web as applicable. also maintain the
agent assignment for the workflow template from pftc. thats all.

Sankhadip Dutta
Tata Consultancy Services Limited

Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: sankhadip.dutta at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

gm.duits at belastingdienst.nl
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
05/30/2006 03:03 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
WS04200009 (ESS Leave request)

Hi,

I am trying to get the above workflow working, but unfortantely it's not
working yet. What i am looking for, is some how-to guides on ESS
especially
the leave request. I searched around on SDN and SAP Help but i couldn't
find usefull information.

I hope somebody can help me.

Regards, Maarten

ForwardSourceID:NT0000AFB6