Function Module ZTable to Multiline Element, getting data issues...for workitem assigned to several "Positions"

akshay.bhagwat@wipro.com akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com
Mon May 29 06:50:40 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,
You can refer to std rule 00000168.
See the coding of FM used for this rule, and ten you will come to know
how Actor Tab is filled.
This will be used to resolve your agents i.e. even though you populate
your Actor TAB with positions, system will ultimately send the ,ail/
work items to users assigned to these positions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akshay Bhagwat

SAP Practice