Maintain Areas of Responsibility for Agent Assignment

PEOU Tom T Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au
Tue May 23 20:36:04 EDT 2006

Hi Qhurram,

This is where the fun bit happens, it took me a while to get my head
around the INSTANTIATE method.
To INSTANTIATE the business object, you will need to perform the
following steps:
1.	Create a WF Container to house your BUS1065 object... Give it a
name like 'INITIATOR_DETAILS' or something meaningful. The object =
BUS1065.
2.	Create a TASK in your Workflow (preferably at the beginning)
with Object = SYSTEM Method = GENERICINSTANTIATE and save it.
3.	The bindings to your instantiate task should be:
a.	ObjectKey <- &_Workitem.createdbyuser.number& (personnel number
of the initiator - and key field of BUS1065)
b.	ObjectType <- BUS1065 (Object type to instantiate)
c.	ObjectInstance -> &INITIATOR_DETAILS& (container to put the
instantiated object in).
4.	Now your BUS1065 object ins instantiated with details of the
initiator
5.	INITIATOR_DETAILS container (BUS1065) now has the Org Unit
available and you just have to bind this into your Role

That should be it. Let me know how you go.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Peou
Workflow & ESS Administrator
Roads & Traffic Authority

Hello Tom:
Today I got registered as a Developer, and I could do
most of the things as you guided like:
A) To instantiate the employee record of the
WF_Initiator, I would suggest that you create a
'Subtype' (call it ZBUS1065 for example) of object
BUS1065.
I did this, thanks.
B)Then delegate your subtype to BUS1065 (do this
through SWO6).
I did This, thanks.

C) Add an ATTRIBUTE of Organizational Unit to your
Subtype - Create it with ABAP Dictionary Field
Proposal with table PA0001. Select field ORGEH.
I did this thanks.
D) Generate your Subtype.
I did generated.
>From Here:
D)Now in your WF, you need to INSTANTIATE the Business
Object. The key field is the PERNR of the WF_Initiator
and the Object type is BUS1065.
Bind it to a container of object type BUS1065.
Once instantiated, you should have a container with
employee details of the WF_Initiator including the Org
Unit.
I am sorry, I couldn't do this I am having difficulty
to do this. How to Instantiate the object in the
workflow do I have create a new element in the
workflow container. And how to bind A container of
obJect type BUS1065. I am not able to do any of these.
Please guide me I almost did I wish I could do this
too. I appreciate your help and as well how to bind
this Org. unit to my role (I think I did this
previously). I hope could complete this Now. THANKS
AGAIN.
My Kind Regards,
Qhurram

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.