Removal of work item for parallel processing

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue May 23 15:27:46 EDT 2006

Hi Dale,
The easiest is to use subflows for your approvals and use events to
'communicate' between your flows. There are different ways to accomplish
this, but the general idea is that e.g. one decision outcome is followed
by a 'create event' step and the other flows have a 'wait for event'
with some kind of loop construct to make it then wait for another
'continue' type event (raised again in the original flow).

Some logic is also needed so that the flow that raises the event doesn't
receive/doesn't wait for it's own event.

Cheers,
Mike