Function Module ZTable to Multiline Element, getting data issues...for workitem assigned to several "Positions"

Markkos markkos at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:17:27 EDT 2006

Hi Akshay,

what are you calling the "actor tab", i don't know what's that... can you
explain how to get it or where do I see it?

I currently have a task created to retrieve all the "positions", and they
are assigned via the task container to a multiline element with a rule. I
think this is what you're saying right?.