Work item Inconsistence in Inbox

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 16:10:11 EDT 2006

Akshay,
  it can be solved if analyse the log properly.
  1.check the each activity from  for material value and idenditfy after which activity its value is changed.hope it is 'ABC' in the initial step.
  2.check the business object method for any changes/assignments to the material container.eg. SET/GET parameters or Export/Import...

  Good Luck.

  Sharath.

akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com wrote:
      Hi all,

In one of our material master workflow scenario, there was a problem due to changed password of WF-batch. Hence workflow has come to a halt.
After the new password was known, we used synchronize password option and the workflow started working.

We have come across a scenario where user receives a work item notification to SAP Inbox in which material mentioned is say "ABC" , however when he executes work item, a different material say "XYZ" is shown.
I have checked the container thro' workflow log and in log it shows a material "XYZ" instead of "ABC".
I am not able to guess how this material "XYZ" is there in workflow when it was started with material "ABC"

(Note: Workflow was started before WF batch password was changed. Then due to password problem workflow was not in working condition, and afterwards, WF =batch password corrected and workflow functioning was resumed.)

  Regards,
  Akshay Bhagwat
    SAP Practice
  Wipro Technologies