Workflow implementation in international company

Shai Eyal shaie at team.co.il
Thu May 18 15:30:37 EDT 2006

Hi Vijay,
I'll give an example. Consider the following workflow: Once a Purchase
Requisition is released I send an email to the buyer via email step with
the following message: "Purchase requisition at the amount of 25,000.30
was released on 18.05.2006".
Now the format of the amount and the date are set according to the
WF-BATCH user master as appear in SU01.
The problem is, that in US it'll be sent the same. I wanted it to be
sent as:"Purchase requisition at the amount of 25,000.30 was released on
05.18.2006" and in Germany the amount should be 25.000,30.

Hope I made myself clear.

Regards,
Shai Eyal

Message: 2