Multiple agents per one work item in workflow

Gardiner, Keith (CIS) Keith.Gardiner at capita.co.uk
Thu May 18 09:51:37 EDT 2006

HI Kevin,

Forgive my ignorance of your particular application, but why do you need
a terminating event on the task? If your workflow has n parallel paths
and each has to be completed before the workflow is complete I don't see
the need for a terminating event but that be due to my ignorance.

Regards

Keith Gardiner