Multiple agents per one work item in workflow

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Wed May 17 15:18:53 EDT 2006

Kevin,

This definitely IS possible without using a sub-workflow, I have a
workflow in front of me that does it. What you described sounds
exactly right.

When you look in the workflow log, is a separate work item (i.e. a
separate line in the log) being generated for each of the entries in
the table of user IDs? The common problem is that several work items
are generated, all of which go to several users. In your case I'm not
clear on what is happening - it sounds like only one work item is
being created and it being sent to multiple users. You could always
try the old trick of removing the step and then putting it in
again.....

Regards,
Gavin