colours in Inbox

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 10:27:36 EDT 2006

Hello Michael:
Actually these colours are by default setting, If you
see yellow colour means that the workitem successfully
recieved in the USER inbox, and RED colour means error
is developed in that workitem you cannot execute in my
knowledge. Other than that I cannot see any colours to
be set. I tried my best to give myside of answer.
Regards
Qhurram