Maintain Areas of Responsibility for Agent Assignment

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 12:20:42 EDT 2006

Hello Tom: (And To All Gurus)
Thanks again, another question pops up over here.
You have very good understanding in this area.
I have Created Organization Stucture with Sub
Oranizational units over here the relationships are
perfect means (who reports to whom is Ok).
But I have a problem here when I Assigned A task of
the WORKFLOW to the Main Director of ORG. Unit its not
working means he is not recieveing the work item in
his inbox when his staff is creating travel request.
plus same thing is going on with subordinate Org.
units The work item should recieve to all their
managers when ever their subsequent staff members are
creating a travel trip ( The Workflow is ok and event
linkages are active) and also I assign the task of
approval trip.
I am having a difficulty over here, do I have to
assign responsibility to them first as you explain how
to creat role = resposibility and I having difficulty
to find the table of Travel request and Trip. Please
send me some hints. I appreciate your help again.
My Best Regards,
Qhurram