ABAP OO and Workflow

Markus Klein Klein at abs-team.de
Sun May 14 06:22:09 EDT 2006

Hello Bob,

with transaction swe2 you can adjust the event type linkages. Just add
for your specific event a check function module. In this check function
module you could raise the ABAP-OO Event. So everytime the BOR Event and
it does find a receiver, your ABAP-OO Event will be raised as well.

regards,
Markus

______________________________________

ABS Team GmbH
SAP-Consulting, Human Capital Management
Muehlenweg 65
37120 Bovenden
Markus Klein
SAP Consultant