De- activating Triggering Events

Jeffrey Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed May 10 13:32:29 EDT 2006

Raveen,

   The backdoor way I use when it's urgent is FM: "SWE_EVENT_REC_TYPE_DISABLE".

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: (732) 355-0123
Fax:    (509) 757-4144
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:  www.Business-Workflow.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Raveen Moodley
  To: 'SAP Workflow Users' Group'
  Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:37 AM
  Subject: De- activating Triggering Events

  Hi,

  What system settings need to be in place for me to de-activate Triggering events / Workflow on a client, without creating a transport request?

  Via Transaction PFTC, if I go the "Triggering Events" tab, I would like to de-activate the triggering event by clicking on the Green Icon without creating a transport request. Currently this functionality is not available

  I know that I would have to Create & Release a customizing transport request to activate the triggering events / workflow. We have multiple QA clients and I would like to have the same workflow active in some and off in the other clients.

  Many Thanks

  Raveen Moodley

  Important Notice:
  Authorised Financial Services Provider

  Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
  ("the Disclaimer") apply to this email. To read this click on the
  following address or copy into your Internet browser:

  http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

  The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
  section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
  Act, 25 of 2002.

  If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
  to disclaimer at absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
  Disclaimer.