Workflow task flow issues

Simmons, Anne E AMullen at citgo.com
Mon May 8 12:13:01 EDT 2006

Hi All!

We are working in 4.6C and are struggling to figure out some issues with
a couple of workflows. Both of the workflow definitions are custom. Here
are the issues:

1. Workflow is hanging at a decision step. If it is true, it continues
to the correct task. If it is false, it just stops instead of taking
that path to the next task. There are no error messages to specify a
problem has occurred.

2. A background task remains 'In Progress'. It doesn't ever complete,
but it works as expected in our development system. The task is set for
background processing and as a synchronous object.

Thanks for your help!
Anne