Error Message SO 023 - Document Could Not Be Sent

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Mon May 8 09:03:59 EDT 2006

Hi Colin,

Are you passing a value for language to the sendtaskdescription method?
If the document exists only in a certain langauge then this may be
causing an issue.

Have you maintained the binding from the task container to the method
container? If you have can I ask you to delete it (With the delete
button in the binding popup)...then save and activate and test again.
The binding from the task container to the method container should be
done automatically (I think it matches the container elements of the
same name). Its worth a try.

Regards,
Eddie